Since the onset of the global pandemic, every day has meant adapting, resisting, reflecting, re-energizing and re-imagining with our hopes, fears and dreams in stride. As we look to 2021, we collectively navigate the iterations of our present moment more intentionally than ever before. With the theme of navigation in mind, the Yale Schwarzman Center invites undergraduate, graduate and professional school students to share creative responses to the following questions:
· How are you navigating space, change and truth in an ambiguous and fluid time?
· How are you rediscovering, confronting, unlearning and relearning new normals?
To embrace the breadth of students’ experiences and creative expressions, we are seeking well-crafted and thought-provoking music, film, photography, poetry, dance, and other genres of multimedia storytelling.
· Open to Yale undergraduate, graduate and professional school students
· Multiple entries accepted
HOW TO SUBMIT:
· Visit the Yale Schwarzman Center website at https://schwarzman.yale.edu and click the Storyboard link in the main menu.
· Submissions accepted now through November 13, 2020.
· The online exhibition of ‘off the grid: projects for the moment,’ will be announced following the submission period.
(Call for Entries) off the grid: projects for the moment